replace crank covers and screws

A quick learner from New York says:
I am looking to replace the above window crank covers and screws
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2023-01-12 10.55.19.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2023-01-12 10.55.22.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2023-01-12 10.55.53.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

It looks like you need a new operator. We'd be happy to help but we would need to see a photo of your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible.

The operator works fine, I just need the cover and new screws to attach to window frame.
Profile picture of Emily

In your photos, the worm gear appears to have come off with the handle. That part, unfortunately, cannot be repaired or replaced which means you would need a new operator. We can help with the identification but I would need to see a photo of your assembly as requested above.

If you only want the cover, I recommend our 39-154. You can also take your old screws to a local hardware store and they should be able to match them up for you. 

I need to know the part number so I can order replacement opening mechanisms.
I cannot find the original recommendation.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2023-01-12 10.55.19.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2023-01-12 10.55.22.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2023-01-12 10.55.53.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Can you show us a photo of your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible? We carry a handful of Andersen operators so that will help us narrow down your options. 

Please let me know what item number I need to order to replace this mechanism.
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tmpzpk99q89.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you for the additional photo. Our 39-146 and 39-147 Andersen window operators were the first parts to come to mind. Compare our dimensions with yours and see how they match up. 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.