replace vinyl weather strip

A home owner from crestone, co says:
The vinyl stripping on my 20 year old windsor sliding class door has cracked and broken. It is brown, about 1 5/8 " wide. It has a raised lip on one edge and is grooved on the other. It is part of the weather stripping on the threshold of the door. If you have this please let me know. Thanks. Jo Anne
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_edited-1.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure what this may be. Can you show me a clear picture of the end profile? We need to see the shape in order to determine if we have anything that can replace it. We will also need to know the size of the end profile. 

Please make sure the sample you show us is whole and undamaged. If any part of it has torn off or deteriorated away, then we will not be able to  help. The video below explains exactly what information we need to get started.

I got in touch with Windsor Windows and was told this is a vinyl frost barrier insert, which they no longer have available. It is 1 5/8" in width on the end. It fits between the interior rail and the outer support in front of the moveable door as part of the threshold. I only need about 30" of it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail-7.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. Looking at this end profile, and based on your description, I can tell you that we don't  carry anything like this. I would ordinarily tell you to go to the manufacturer but it doesn't seem that they have it, either. That leaves me at a loss, unfortunately. I don't know who else may be able to help with this. A local mom and pop type shop who dealt in Windsor hardware in the past may still have this laying around, but that's obviously a gamble.

I'm sorry that we can't be of more help.

thank you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.