replacement Truth Entry Guard window part

A quick learner from Oakland says:
I need to replace a Truth Entry Guard window part. Here are some of the part numbers:
Base plate: 40471
Long straight arm: 30472rh
Short curved arm: two pieces: R30842, and 20810

Do you have this part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4427.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. See our 39-031 and 39-032. Look over the dimensions and see if you think these could work for you.

A quick learner from Oakland says:
Thanks! I've already tried on like that. Unfortunately, it didn't work because the arms need to be on the same side when the window is closed (see the picture that I posted), rather than on opposite sides (as in the ones you linked). Is it possible to reposition the arms? I couldn't find a way to with the one I ordered. Is there anywhere else you would suggest that I look?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Yep, it's definitely possible to reposition the arms to whatever orientation you desire. In fact, we just filmed a quick tutorial video that shows you exactly how this can be done.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at