replacement aluminum part for window

A quick learner from Folly beach sc says:
I have large vistaview window which have a 1/4 opening window in the bottom. They are aluminum and made by kinco. The side cast iron pieces which connect to the metal that retracts the window are broken off. Do you have anything I can replace these with. the windows are 72X36 inches including the bottom opening window. Thanks.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

If I am reading your inquiry correctly, I believe you may be referring to a Kinco balance. We can help you identify your part and offer some replacement options. You will need to remove the part from the window and send photos showing the complete part. Next, you will need to provide the metal length measurement of the balance, and let us know if there are any stampings or markings that may appear on the balance. We placed some helpful video on this page that shows you how to replace your part. Take a look and see if these videos could provide some additional assistance. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.