1960s aluminum sash rollers

A home owner from Ojai, CA says:

Hi, I'm trying to locate replacement sash rollers for our late 1960s aluminum sashes and I found your great site. Any help you might be able to provide us in locating replacement rollers would be great!

I didn't find any identifying marks on the rollers or existing sash.

Thanks,

David 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7051578F-6CA6-43ED-9EFD-41E633EE07B4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B37D7CAE-9505-4816-925B-5FC864954CD9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 41950371-7AC9-4A79-8160-073BDFAFF100.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 436BEB81-E593-47DD-B95A-E6E1E7287A79.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey, David.

I'm afraid I don't recognize this roller at first glance, but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available.

Thank you! 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I believe the 87-205 could replace this. Compare our dimensions to yours and see what you think. 

A home owner from Ojai, CA says:
Thank you! This looks like a perfect fit!!!! I placed an order this morning.

Thanks again,
David
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We truly appreciate your business, David! If you have any future hardware questions, you know where to find us. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.