replacement awning operator

A quick learner from US says:
I took additional pictures. The additional pictures are attached to this e-mail.

I hope that these additional pictures will help us determine which operator I need.

Picture titled Window Crack 5, indicates the bottom holes on the window sill. I believe that the individual I hired to fix the operator shown on the other various pictures did not use the correct operator.

I have reviewed the various operators that are shown on Swisco web site and I have an idea of what would be the proper operator to purchase.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Crack 6.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Crack 7.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Crack 8.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Crack 9.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thanks for writing in. Take a look at our 39-056. Compare its dimensions to yours and let me know if they differ in any way!

Julia, thank you for your response.

Based on the pictures shown in this e-mail, you did not receive all of the pictures I sent.

Picture titled Window Crack 5, indicates the bottom holes on the window sill. I believe that the individual I hired to fix the operator shown on the other various pictures did not use the correct operator.

Please let me know if product 39-025, is the correct operator.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Crack 5.jpg
See other pictures attached.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Crack 6.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Crack 7.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Crack 8.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Crack 9.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Crack 10.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I see. The operator you show in your pictures doesn't fit the hole pattern on your window. The 39-025 does have the appropriate hole spacing. However in addition to the hole spacing you would also want to confirm that the length and style of the link arm on the 39-025 matches what was originally in your window. 

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.