replacement back support bracket

A home owner from Fort Worth TX says:
I am trying to find a replacment plastic back end support bracket (if sold individually it is the rigsays it is manufactured by Hettich and on that metal bracket has stamped on it Hettich 602 CR. I am providing pictures of the bracket and the metal slide. The unit has been installed for awhile (20+ years) The bracket is ~4 1/4 in long and the opening is 1 1/4 wide for the slot (Bottom)and then comes in and is about 1 in wide (above the slot). The back end where the bolt holes are is a larger rectangle and is 1 7/8 in wide and 1 1/2 deep (3/16 thick). The remainder of the piece is ~ 1/2 deep. I have also include a picture of the side mount metal slide as well and a photo of the sister support in the installed condition.

I am hoping you have a replacment part or something that can be used as a generic replacement.

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1458.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1457.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1492.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1491.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1456.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Take a look at our 32-018. Look it over and see if you think this could work for you.

A quick learner from WI says:
did your part 32-018 work for the 32-018
A quick learner from Texas says:
Same issue here and trying to find a solution. Were you able to find a replacement part compatible with the Hettich 602? Did the 32-018 work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.