replacement balance may be custom

A home owner from Peoria Arizona says:
Looking for replacement part numbers for Milgard balancers. They are 1/2 in channel and are 31 5/8 in long. They have a metal stamp with the numbers 31 5 and with letters BSI PE below the numbers.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 31 5 BSI balance stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1B9C596F-566E-4D02-8ED6-0913F79BC50B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FC3D3992-7386-4EAD-9E8E-C9B34CEF1527.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5019700A-E278-4E8E-ABF8-F863C3ADAE0B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 132FC0AF-07A8-4E2D-AF1E-8407BF11B1B9.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. We can replace this balance for you, but it will have to be custom made both due to the unique length of the metal channel (ending in an X-5/8" increment) as well as the fact that the cord with the metal clip comes out of the bottom nylon shoe, rather than the guts of the metal channel. Can you just confirm that the metal clip at the end of the cord matches the shape of the 62-108? It's important that the style is the same. If it does, I am sending you an email with a custom link to order (2) of these balances. If you have any questions or need a different amount, just ask us here in the discussion thread. Many thanks. 

Hi Bob, the metal clip looks identical. Also I'm replacing the balances on 7 windows, so I would need 14 balances. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1595.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1596.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1594.JPG
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for the reply; thanks for the picture of the metal clip, that's exactly what we needed to see. I am emailing you a custom link to order (14) of these balances. If you have any questions or need anything else, just ask here in the discussion. Many thanks.

Thanks Bob, I just ordered them. Can't wait to start using these windows.
Profile picture of Bob

Awesome, glad to hear it. Let us know if you need anything else, and many thanks for considering our business. We really do appreciate it.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.