replacement bifold door hardware

A quick learner from albany says:
I am trying to locate parts for #DPBTLLW36 Kimberly Bay Bifold Doors 1x36x80 the pivot brack. The ones that came with it are to long for my application. I just need them shorter so they actually bump up next to the end of the track and will also allow the door to open tighter together. I am installing 2 bifold doors in the same location. The are narrower than the standard 1 inch track. What would you suggest? I am asking so not to have to return item.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hinge between door.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hinge side view.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure if we have the hardware you're looking for, but I can try my best to find something. Before I recommend anything, can you tell me the exact size of the bracket? You said that the one you have now is too long, but I need to know what exactly it is you're working with. I also want to know the exact width. Thank you!

I am attaching a photo of the prior slider and the slider that came with the new Kimberly door.

The orginal slider worked well and did the job just too wide for the new door rail. It also screwed down tighter and made the door fold like a sandwich.

I do need two if you find anything.

Jan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BOTH SLIDERS.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I think I can help. The long bracket that you're showing on the right in this photo was an older type that Stanley, the manufacturer, discontinued. They have since replaced it with the 23-306. The shorter one on the left is the 23-302, but the 23-302 is not compatible with your track. This was designed to be used in a newer style track like the 23-509

The older, longer bracket was purposely made to prevent doors from banging together when fully open. To my knowledge, they don't make a shorter kind.

I was pointing out that the shorter slider worked in the wider track. Thought the photo might help in picking one that would fit in the newer smaller track.
I doon't see a mearsurement on theon the product page. Is it the size I need? IF so, I need two. is that possible?
I am assuming everyone is on holiday. Just let me know if the parts you suggested are the size to fit my rail for bifold doors and I will place my order. Thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during the holiday season. We have detailed dimensions of the 23-306 on its store page that you can review. I will also post them here for you to review.

Dimensions for 23-306
Dimensions for 23-306
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.