replacement block and tackle

A handy person from Fairfield, Ohio says:
I have a Gapco window that I need a replacement block and tackle #2430E. This number does not match anything that i can find in your catalog. Can I get some help to identify the correct balance for this window?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at S351-25, stamp option 2430. I have know the Series 351 balances to be used as replacement block and tackles for Gapco Windows. Gapco may have used other series balances as well so if this does not match up, please reply with some photos of your balance system for us to research.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)