replacement bubble seal.

A home owner from Stafford VA says:
I'm trying to find the correct or closest replacement bubble seal for many of my windows. thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bubbleseal1.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bubbleseal2.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BubbleSeal.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We have a couple of different seals that could potentially work for you, but I'm confused by your dimensions. Specifically, the size of the "T" slot. 3/8" is very large for this kind of seal. Can you confirm that for me?

I'm wondering if you might have meant 3/16". If so, you can use our 58-182.

yes, my better half informed me it's 3/16th. We used a carpenters ruler and didn't count the tick marks correctly.
Profile picture of Tom

Great! In that case, I think our 58-182 is your best bet.

Thanks for your reply!
Just to add to the thread in case it helps anyone.
These were Gorell Windows that were installed around Feb 2000 and were model number G5155.
Profile picture of Tom

That is in fact very helpful, thank you so much! 

If you ever need anything else, or if you have an update on this seal, please feel free to let us know. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.