replacement casement window crank

A home owner from Pennsylvannia says:
The windows were here when we purchased the house. We cannot find branding anywhere on the windows. The metal circular piece inside of the crank broke. It is no longer operational. We are hoping for guidance on what they might be and how to purchase replacement parts. Thank you in advance for your reply. Please let us know if we can provide any additional photos or information.

User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Stefanie, thanks for posting. I have a couple options you could consider. Check out our 39-140, 39-015, and 39-143 and compare their dimensions to your operator. Could any of these work for you? Let me know what you think.
A quick learner says:
I looked at the suggested options and measured what is currently installed and neither option is exactly what is there. after looking on your website some more i found the 39083 option which i think will work. It is the same as 39140 (I think) just longer. i guess i will need to order the crank handle and window sash bracket as well. what is your return policy if the parts are incorrect? Thanks for you help!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great! Glad you were able to find a replacement. To see how you can return something that doesn't work, check out our Return/Exchange Policy.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)