replacement channel balances

A quick learner from Flemington NJ says:
Hi
I am in need of two channel balances and the top and bottom caps that they attach to. I am forwarding photos. It looks like the number reads 27 1/2 3 F J caldwell
thank you for your help!
Darla
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4052.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4050.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4048.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4047.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4053.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Daria. Your top sash guide looks like a match for our 18-124P, but your balance is a little special. That stamp indicates a metal channel length of 27-1/2". Can you confirm that that's right?

If it is, then your balance will need to be a custom order, since that's not a stock size. Before we go any further, please look at the diagram below and tell me which Series is closer to your original. Please also tell me how many balances altogether you wanted to purchase. We will then work from there.

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
A quick learner from Flemington NJ says:
Thanks for your reply
It is stamped 27 1/2 but actually measures 28"
It is the S 380 because it measures 1".
I need two of them.
Can you tell me the price and how long it will take to get them? I want to order.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming. Just to be sure, you're only measuring the metal channel, correct? You don't want to include the nylon fittings in your length measurement.

If the length of the metal channel is precisely 28" then you can use our S380-28. You can see a detailed price breakdown on that store page. Shipping time will depend on what delivery option you select during checkout, since we offer multiple methods.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.