replacement coil balance

A home owner from NY says:

Good morning, do you guys carry the coil balance in the attached photo? I need L & R for a small bathroom window. Thanks for any help you can offer. Fred

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named coil balance.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Fred.

Your pivot shoe reminds me of our 15-087 but the style of your cam is a bit different. To confirm this will work, can you show me a picture of your original pivot bar removed from the sash?

Emily here's a picture of the pivot bar. Thanks Fred 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pivot bar.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you, Fred! Your pivot bar resembles our 26-422 which is compatible with the 15-087 so this should be fine, as long as the specifications match up. 

Emily, I'll measure the existing and check against your specs. How do we go about ordering these? Thx Fred 

Profile picture of Emily

All orders can be placed on our website, or by phone to our customer service department at (888) 991-1929. 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.