replacement corner brackets for mirrored bi-fold doors

A quick learner from Cape Coral, FL says:
Hi, I have a mirrored bi-fold door. The door has a metal frame and plastic corner reinforcements that keep the door square and together. For the pivot corners of the bi-fold they also provide a spot for the pins to be secured. I have one of these that are broken and the door is sagging. Do you have this part available? The pic attached shows the back side of the door at the fold. The right plastic bracket is good and you can see the left one is sagging.

Any ideas?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mirrored bi fold corner bracket.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Please start by reviewing the style and dimensions of the 23-409 corner connector to see how it compares to your original. Let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Dimensions for 23-409
Dimensions for 23-409

Those are the correct dimensions and style. Looks like the correct corner connector. 2 additional questions: how do I take the door down to replace the broken connector; how do I order the replacement part?

Being a mirror door, get two people to remove the door because of the weight. First fold the door and push down the top guide pin and pull the door away from the track. While holding the door, push down the top pivot pin and tilt the door out from the bottom track.

Orders can be placed directly online by adding the items to your cart or by calling us at (888) 991-1929 to assist with an order. 

Lauren, thank you so much for the information. I have placed the order and expect an easy installation as a result of your assistance.

Regards.

No problem! Please let us know if you have any future hardware questions. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.