replacement corner for a cardaco window screen

A quick learner from Indianapolis says:
I have a screen with broken corners. They require a straight cut corner. It's not clear that any of the Swisco parts will fit but I could possibly modify one of yours if needed. The square corner piece is ~15/16" x 15/16", thickness of the "insertion" ends is 3/8" the width of the insertion ends is 3/4". The corner piece has no pins. What do you recommend?

screen corner

Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at the Swisco 95-031 Straight Cut Corner.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)