replacement crank hardware

A home owner from Porter Ranch, CA says:
I have over 30 windows that need this crank. Several of them do not grip, so I need to replace. Looking at the picture, do you have this model 45001. And any feedback will be appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Crank 45001.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey there. Is the diameter of the spline that these crank handles fit around 11/32"? If so, see our 39-114L

A home owner from Porter Ranch, CA says:
It appears to be 5/16 or 10/32. Is that a possible measurement. Or did I measure wrong. Is there such a size? MAYBE THAT IS WHY SO MANY OF MY CRANKS DO NOT grab tightly.

Please advise my nest steps. Maybe by one to see if it works?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Could you double-check your measurement? I'm pretty confident this should be 11/32"; certainly the style of the operator matches those that commonly have this spline diameter.

SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.