replacement door handles

A quick learner says:
I am looking for the 2 replacement door handles and all parts that go with my hurricane proof sliding glass door. My door has three handles. The handle is 7" high. Two on the inside and one on the outside and the outside of the other door does not have a handle. I am ok with anything you have as long as it fits. Please let me know what else you may need. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail-2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail-5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail-6.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your hardware reminds me of the 82-080 handle set and 82-238 mortise lock, except the face plat of your mortise is different. I would recommend carefully comparing the dimensions on our product pages to determine if they could replace your parts. Also, please note that we do not carry dummy versions of our handle sets without a thumb latch for the second door. Take a look and see what you think.  

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.