replacement drawer slider or nylon rollers

A home owner from Rockville, MD says:
I have german (brand = Lager) kitchen cabinets about 25 years old with deteriorated drawer slide rollers. I would like to either replace some of the rollers or the complete slides (see attached jpeg image). The rollers are 3/4 inch in diameter and 3/32 inch wide with a rivet hole about 3/32 inch. If I got replacement rollers I could drill out the old rivet and use a rivet tool to secure a new one. The alternative is to replace the complete slide. As shown in the picture, it is 20 inches long; the width of the slide is 1 inch ((measured from the edge of the bracket attached to the cabinet to the far edge of the rail attached to the drawer, comparable to your illustration). Do you have any suggestions for replacements of either the rollers or the slides? Thanks for your help.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Thanks for the great picture. I don't think we have this exact drawer slide, but you may want to check out our 32-060 Self-Closing Drawer Slide Pair. Could you use this as a substitute? Let me know!
A quick learner from Rockville, MD says:
The problem with the 32-060 slide is that the width appears to be 1/2 inch while my slides are 1 inch wide in the same measurement. If necessary, I guess that I could put a 1/2 inch spacer between the slide and the cabinet wall; I'd prefer not to do that. Any possibility to get the replacement rollers in the dimensions I gave you?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we don't have a roller to recommend in this instance.

If you want, you can take a look at our 32-334 Drawer Slide Spacer. We can have different thicknesses made to accommodate the space, like 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", and more. Let me know what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)