replacement drawer slides

A handy person from Phelps NY says:
I'm looking to replace the rollers or the complete slides on 22" slides that are labeled Jacmorr Mfg. They have the number 3451 stamped on them and also the letters DL CR. I'd prefer to replace the rollers however they are the rivet mount type. I think the slides would be considered side mount. Any help would be appreciated.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! I'm not familiar with that manufacturer. I think you may want to consider replacing the entire track, as it could be a little difficult to re-rivet a new roller. Take a look at our 32-061 Self-Closing Drawer Slide Pair and let me know if you think you can use this as a replacement.
A quick learner from Mississauga says:
Omg .... Jacmorr ... My dad used to make those rollers in his business. brings back memories galore!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)