replacement dual arm crank

A quick learner from MA says:
Hello, I am looking for a replacement dual arm crank similar to product code 39-083 which is 21 1/2 inches. I need a 24 inch. Is that available or would the smaller one be suitable? Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (7).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (11).jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we don't have an awning operator in the style of 39-083 but with a larger wingspan. Our only option for you would be to see if this operator could work as a replacement. The window may not open as far, but by the same token I don't think you would have an issue fitting it to the window. Take a look and tell me what you think. 

A quick learner from MA says:
Hello
I purchased the dual arm crank but unable to affix to the existing window hardware to allow for opening and closing.
Can you suggest the appropriate item to connect the crank to the window?
See pic for what was previously there.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 39-170 Sash Bracket. This is meant to work with the 39-083. This looks right, but take a look and see what you think. 

How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.