replacement for door bottom reubber insert

A quick learner from palm desert california says:

the pics show a messed up rubber insert that i am trying to find a replacement for. as indicated the distance between the t placements on the metal bar is 1 1/2 inches.

i need two of these inserts. do you sell them or know where i can get them.

thanks

tom 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1291.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1292.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1293.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry a sweep that would work with the metal rail shown in your photos. With that being said, you may be able to use the 58-176 or the longer 58-186 sweep as long as the door measures 1-3/4" thick. Please note that this sweep would use screws to attach to the sides of the door. Review the specifications of both options to determine if one of them would be compatible with your door. Thanks for posting. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.