replacement for window weatherstripping

A quick learner from So Cal says:
Hi there,
I need to determine the best replacement part number for a 4' section of vinyl window weatherstripping. It is white and has a fin tail (I think that is what you call it). The base is 3/8" and the fuzzy nap is 1/4" tall with a fin running down the middle. The windows were produced by a Home Depot supplier called Jerryin back in 2000. Thanks!
A customer submitted photo of a woolpile.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thanks for posting! This is a type of weatherstripping called Wool Pile. Please take a look through that section and see if you can find anything that matches your sample. You may want to take special note of our 58-158, which seems to line up with your dimensions closely.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)