replacement handle

A home owner from seattle washington says:
Hi I just purchased a new house with a broken sliding glass door handle. I am looking to purchase this product to replace the non-functioning one. KEYED MORTISE STYLE HANDLE SET, 4-15/16"
Product Code: 82-081

I am unsure if this is the right one or if I need more parts to make this work and if you have any advice to give that would be appreciated. I did take the handle to home depot and compared it to other sliding door handles to make sure I am getting the right one. I matched up the screw holes with a packaged one there and I think I need a 4-15/16 handle. Do I need anything else? I would like to get a keyed one and I am concerned I will need a new strike plate.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20191118_134256.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20191118_134418.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20191118_134432.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your inquiry. I do believe our 82-081 keyed mortise style handle set could work. If you are looking to also replace other components of your hardware, take a look at the list of parts I placed on this page and let us know if you have any other questions.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.