replacement hardware for 1" thin door

A contractor from CO says:
Hi -

I am a kitchen & bath designer and need new hardware (or just lock) for my 1962 sliding patio door (42" w by 8" h double pane glass.)

The ctc is 3-15/16" and there is a screen that closes outside of the glass at a 1-3/4" clearance for handle and lock.

The biggest deal is the door is 1" thin!

See attached pics of existing hardware that doesn't have a lock. I would like a outside keyed entry.

Thanks so much for your help.
dd
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-3731.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-3732.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-3733.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-3734.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-3735.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Your door is extra skinny. I'm sorry to say that we don't have any handle specifically made to accommodate a door that's only 1" thin. That said, our 82-003 is close. You may still be able to use this if you reuse your old screws and latch hook. Would that be possible?

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.