replacement hinge key ?

A handy person from Vermont says:
Hi, there. I have 50-year old triple track aluminum storm windows on my New England home. One of the outside (upper) storm windows has both hinge keys broken off and I was told it can't be repaired because the window frame is riveted to the hinge key. Is this true? If it's not true, do you have the replacement hinge keys and instructions on how to get the frame apart? Or perhaps you sell the replacement frame? (The frame also has a "fin" along the top edge that fits into the upper channel of the storm window frame.)
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Check out the video below, this will show you how to can remove your old hinge key. Once it's out, you can compare your dimensions to those we carry on our site here.
A contractor from South Carolina says:
I have a customer with aluminum triple track storm windows. All of the screen inserts are gine and they'd like me to build new ones. I see all of the hardware I need on your site, except for the frame material itself - do you carry it? If not, can you point me in the right direction?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, storm window manufacturers are a dying business, unless you can find one of them you might be out of luck. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.