replacement insert for Stanley 17-4264Y-000

A home owner from Florida says:
Please advise which product would replace the Stanley 17-4264Y-000 Insert. If you have a solution, can I just use your insert or do I need to replace the bracket too.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Unfortunately, Stanley discontinued this roller assembly and replaced it with 23-041. Please take a look and compare and see if this would work for you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)