replacement lock, lever

A home owner from Boynton Beach, FL says:
This lock is broken on my slider and I am trying to identify which part I need...The lever also needs to be replaced. I don't see a piece that accomodates a lever on the site? Please HELP
User submitted photos of a patio door lock.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! This handle set appears to be similar to our 82-008 Daryl Patio Sliding Patio Door Handle, perhaps with a pull attached to it. Take a look at our 82-002 Wood Pull. Does this hardware look right to you? Compare it to your existing patio door handle set and let me know what you think.
A quick learner from Florida says:
Looks perfect! I just ordered both...thank you for your help!!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
It was my pleasure. Let me know how it works out!
A quick learner from Boynton Beach, FL says:
I just installed this... it's great . however I need the counterpart that attatches to the wall as shown... please help !
User submitted a photo of a patio door lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You should look at our 89-003 Patio Door Lock and Keeper. This is what is used with our 82-008.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.