replacement lock set

A home owner from Old Greenwich, CT says:
I have attached 3 pictures of an old set removed from an exterior door. I need to replace the whole set.

Can you help?

Thank you
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 40-119 Mortise lock set. This looks like the one you are looking for. In some cases, you will need to flip the tongue latch bolt depending on the swing of your door. It's a little tricky but not impossible.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)