Replace rusted mirror sliding door track

A handy person from Forest Virginia says:
See attached image of my lower track for a set of Stanley mirrored sliding doors. The doors are 48" and I want to relace the rusted lower track. Do you have areal cement for this?
User submitted a photo of closet door track.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We can help you with the track, but I would contact a local hardware store for the areal cement. See our 23-240 and let me know if that matches!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)