replacement metal pieces for the opening of the drawer

A quick learner says:
need 7 of these metal pieces that the drawers rest on one on the left and one on the right side on the bottom of the opening.
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we haven't had any luck finding this drawer stop. Drawer manufacturers have been using something hardware like the 32-125 for a few years now. Could you get this to work, perhaps?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)