replacement mirror door hardware

A quick learner from US says:
I am still looking for a replacement part for my mirrored closet doors. A Swisco representative thought perhaps part 23-222C might be a match. Unfortunately, there's no way to attach that part to my mirror door.

Basically, what I need are the replacement wheels at the top. Are those available? If not do you have this part? It is a twin wheel top roller guide.

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3387.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3388.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3390.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I agree with the original representative that you spoke to that the 23-222C would be the best available replacement option. I suspect that someone took the roller portion out of its housing and screwed it directly to the door for some reason. I can't determine why this modification may have been made but we are only able to supply the 23-222C complete roller guide assembly. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.