replacement mirror door roller set

A quick learner from US says:
I think I have found the replacement hardware for my glass mirror doors. Attached are a few pictures of the existing hardware.
Part number 23-093

I checked the doors. All the rollers are missing. I did measure the track width. It was 3/4''. So I am thinking a 5/8'' wheel (roller) or less.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image3.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I agree that the 23-093 spring-loaded roller looks like a possible match to yours but it's tough to say for sure without seeing an undamaged roller. That being said, as long as the dimensions on our product page match up to your part, there's a good chance that this is the part that you need. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you!

A quick learner from US says:
I am concerned with the roller size. My measurement of the track is 3/4'' Yet your roller is 7/8''. It my be that I might have to also change out the upper track in order for your roller to work. Can you recommend the correct track. In the meantime I will verify the length the track needs to be. Gussying 6 feet.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Your old spring-loaded top roller assembly was by ACME, which was sold to Stanley in the 1990s. In our experience, the 23-093 will work on your old track. Unfortunately, your original top track is no longer available.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.