replacement of a window crank

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
I have an older window where the window crank was broken. I don't have make or any visible numbers. I did take pictures. Do you have a replacement part or anything with which I could replace the broken part with?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2415.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2418.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2419.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2420.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2421.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We'd be happy to help but we'd like to see a photo of your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible. Once we can identify the operator, we can determine which handles are compatible with your assembly.  

Thank you! 

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Hi Emily, Hope this is sufficient to give you an idea of what I need.

Thank You,

Lucy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2497.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2496.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2495.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2494.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the additional pictures, Lucy! This is a huge help. 

It looks like you might have our 39-393 awning operator, which uses the 39-232 folding handle. Look over the dimensions for each and compare them to yours to see if these could be what you need 

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.