replacement of rollers on slider windows

A quick learner from Vancouver, WA says:
We need to replace rollers on 5 slider windows that measure 3 x 5-1/2 ft. high. Do you recommend the Heavy Duty roller (10-118) or the 87-006A (which is what we appear to have now)?

Also, any installation hints would be appreciated. The windows enclose a 2 story sunspace so access to the glass is really only available on one side.

Thank you.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If the sashes are that large (36"X66") then I would use 10-118 Heavy Duty BB Roller. To remove the old wheel, I like to use a large slot screwdriver and, with a hammer, tap out the old wheel from the side. To install the new wheel, place the roller on the top of the channel at the old location and gently tap the wheel down into the channel.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at