replacement part

A professional from San Francisco CA area says:
spring and bearing go in through the back so you can adjust the bearing and it will roll
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we can get this exact part, it looks very old. What is it used for? Is this a ball catch for a closet door? If so, could you use something like our 10-057?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)