replacement part for double hung window

A quick learner from Florida says:
If you look at the attached pictures, I was able to purchase replacement clips, but I am unsure how to locate the second half which is the flat portion.
user submitted images of channel balance and attachments
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
In the photos you show a channel balance without a fitting and the others show SWISCO product code 19-002, Channel Balance Top Fitting.
I'm sorry I do not understand what "flat portion" you are looking for; please send a photo of that for us to research.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)