replacement part for storm door. Not sure what it is called

A quick learner from Canada says:
Hi, I am looking to buy this replacement part but I am not sure what it is called. Can you tell me what it is and what the cost is to order and ship it to canada
User submitted photo of their strike or keeper.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
The part you're looking for is called a strike or keeper.

And you're in luck because we've just added this new replacement part online: the SWISCO 40-085 Plastic Keeper.

Your entire order cost (parts + shipping) can be calculated online prior to checkout.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)