replacement part (safety)

A home owner from Nebraska says:
I need a replacement part for my window. I'm sorry, but I don't have the part number or window model. A picture is attached.

The part is one of two that fit into slots on the window and prevents the lower section of the window from being raised too high (child-safety reasons). The part is two inches long and 3/4 inch wide (not counting the spring-loaded triangular part that "pops out").

Please let me know if you have anything like this. I appreciate any help you can provide.
vent lock
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! This part is known as a vent lock, and yours looks like our 26-122. Just compare the dimensions we show to your own measurements and see if you can get this to work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)