replacement parts

A handy person from Fargo, nd says:
I need the black part that has the two screws in it and that attaches to the swing arm. Or I need the entire assembly. Do you sell the parts or can you point me to whoever does. Winter approaches and the window is held in by the lock. Not sure safe I'm guessing.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1E9A4984-DB1D-4EAB-A1DB-763A39A3FC2E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 549547A6-DE48-4BE3-B826-9EEC2CA9E554.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1FFEC1D4-7B82-4DEC-B3DA-5373DBE590F1.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The black part in your pictures is part of the hinge and is not available on its own. Take a look at our 36-048 hinge set to replace your existing hinges. Dimensions can be viewed on our product page. Thank you!

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We have known for hinge sets to consistently change and alter to newer styles every so often so that could be the case here. With hinge sets, when you replace one, we always recommend replacing both at the same time to increase longevity of the part. You just want to confirm your measurements match up with ours.

A handy person from Fargo, nd says:
The part you listed doesn't look like the one in the second pic (rock in the background) has the part been changed to a new style? This is a second floor window and I don't want to start messing with the window unless the part will fit and work. Thanks for your help.
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.