replacement parts

A quick learner from san tan valley,az says:
hello I am in need for pins for a complete bi-fold door and pivot clamps for them
The upper pins I have are the same as 21-065. do you think that the pivot clams 21-154 will work for me
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200930_150327.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200930_150249.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200930_150259.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200930_150303.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. The 21-065 has indeed been associated with these old Plywood doors before. Just make sure the diameter of the pin and the diameter of the cap atop the pin matches. The newer style 21-154 Pivot Clamp should work for you. For the other pins, see the 21-005 and 21-001

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at