replacement parts

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
I have a locking screen mechanism that broke and it looks similar to the one listed in this thread except mine does not have an opening. There is however an hole where the broken on is. Would I also use this replacement part as well ( 90-026 One hole sweep lock)?

I'm also looking for the window security lock that stops the window from opening any higher and I need to know how to replace both items.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 90-026 looks like it could be a match. Looking at your photo it appears yours was installed with a pop rivet. You will need to drill out your broken lock and match up the rivet at a local hardware store in your area. As for the vent lock in your second photo, see if the dimensions of the 26-354 match up to yours. You may need to remove yours from the window to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)