replacement parts

A handy person from Honolulu says:
This is a milgard window with parts missing. I need the swivel pins, 1 long plastic trim (to retain glass)27" long and double pane obscure glass to fit a 15"X27" opening in the frame. I guess the Glass finish size would be 14 3/4" X 28 3/4. Can you help me?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we cannot help you replace the glass. You will need to go to a local glass shop for a replacement. We may be able to replace the the pin and vinyl glazing strip, but we will need detailed photos.
A quick learner says:
I just need the pins to hold the glass in while I install window pane,
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Perhaps your windows can use our 26-377 pivot bars as replacements. Take a look and let us know if you agree. If not, please send us some photos of the part you are looking to have replaced.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.