replacement patio door handle

A contractor from Carson City Nevada says:
Looking for this door pull for a customer.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15799048002617699724973673085655.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I'm very confident that we can get a good match for this handle. I'm just not sure how this latches to the door frame. Can you show me the hook or clamp on the other side of the handle housing? That will tell me for sure what the best replacement option will be.

It may also be a good idea to tell me what the screw hole spacing is, center-to-center. It should be 4-15/16" but you can never be too sure. Let me know!

yes it is 4 15/16.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 83693417_629870621156586_7151046236315844608_n.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Perfect, thank you! In that case our 82-009A should be perfect for the job. Look it over and let me know what you think.

that looks good.my customer also wants to key the outside.would the 82-306 be the right part?
Profile picture of Tom

Yes, that's correct. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.