replacement pella sliding glass door handle

A handy person from 07481 says:
Door was installes prior to 97 thetefore no serial #. I am looking to find a replacement handle as the screw hole for the exterior is stripped. Holes are 6.75 inches on center apart.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190709_111415.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190709_111428.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190709_111211.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190709_111226.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190709_111521.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we won't be able to supply this exact Pella door handle. In fact, I'm not sure if it's even still available. 

Would it be possible to re-tap the hole threads in the exterior handle and redo the threads? We do carry handles used on Andersen patio doors, like the 88-013 and 88-014, but these are meant for Andersen doors, not Pella. That's something to consider. You would need to drill new mounting holes and the base should cover up the old holes. You also have to be careful when drilling that you don't damage the door or glass. 

I'm sorry that we can't offer a better suggestion.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.