replacement pins for screens

A quick learner says:
I'm trying to figure out which pins will replace the ones have been holding the screens in place for the last 15-20 years. The frames are about 3/4 inches wide and measuring the holes, the 75-503 drill is about right.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The pull pins that correspond to our 75-503 drill bit are our 70-008. Do thee look familiar to you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)