replacement pivot bars

A quick learner from Oregon says:
We need about 8-12 pivot bars for our slider windows...the overall dimension is 2 1/2", the screw whole placement is at 1 3/8" & 2". There are two barb like bars comming out of the right & left side 7/16" down from the main rotating bars. Bars have 4 circles stamped into the bars in between the screw holes. The bar itself is flat on the top and bottom sides and Rounded on the sides.

Looks like it could be 26-360. The pivot bar end that clips into the shoe come down at an angel where mine are the flat but I am sure that does not matter.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
User submitted photos of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. Our 26-360 appears to be the best match that we have. I am not sure if the "T" will work as well, however it is the closest option that we were able to find.
A handy person from Perth Amboy, NJ says:
Hi. I need to place an order of many items from which i have found many of them here. I still need to find the attached imge one. Even if it's a similar one that i can file down to fitment. Can you please help me. Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! I have placed you into an existing thread concerning this very same pivot bar. As you can see above, we were unable to find an exact match. Our 26-360 appears to be the closest thing we have, but there are no guarantees that it will work.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.