replacement pivot shoe

A quick learner from Philadelphia says:

Greetings - I need at least seven pairs of windows shoes. I do not have an intact one to attach, only the broken pieces shown in the attached pics. I do know that the patent number on them is 3.055.062 but I am not sure that only one size shoe goes with that patent number. Can I be confident that your part 15-015 is the right one for me? And if for some reason they do not fit, are the parts returnable?

Thanks, Ben

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your spiral balance does appear to match our 5/8" S600 balance, which is compatible with the 15-015 pivot shoe. That being said, your balance is also compatible with a handful of other pivot shoes with varying dimensions. I'll associate a few of the pivot shoes commonly used with your balance. The only way to be sure is to remove and measure an undamaged shoe. If you don't have one, the best you can do is either buy one of each and try them out or make an educated guess based on the most accurate dimensions you can get. 

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.