replacement plunger pins for our storm windows

A quick learner from Mequon, WI says:
I am looking for replacement plunger pins for our storm windows. They are in the form of a tee however. The plunger had a hole in the middle of it where the "handle" part come out. The house was built in the mid 80's. I don't know the brand. Do you have anything like that or know someone that does?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure exactly what you have based on this description. Is there any way we can see a few pictures of the pins? Can you also give us their diameter and length? In the meantime, see our 70-008 and 70-009 and see if either of these can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)