replacement push plunger

A home owner from Jamison PA says:
the attached photo shows the screen for my windows . I need to replace some lost push plunger . Could you advise if you sell such a replacement

User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure thing, Bill. Start with our 70-008, with a 7/32" diameter, and the 70-009, with a 5/32" diameter. One of these may be the replacement you need, depending on your size.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)